Internal Audit Assistant Manager (Insurance)
About the role:
- The Internal audit team help clients to manage risk and improve their business performance, helping them to deliver objective, value-added solutions that will enable them to strengthen internal controls and governance processes.
- Travel within London only
- Strong interpersonal skills and can manage a small team
- Internal audit insurance experience
- Has the ability to cope with different projects/deadlines
- Can manage a small team
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a firm that offers excellent experience and career progression.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Internal Audit Assistant Manager (Insurance)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Financial Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Senior Financial Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Manager Financial Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Assistant Audit Manager Financial Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)