Technology Audit Assistant Manager- Top 10 Practice Firm- Bristol
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is working with a Top 10 practice in order to employ a Technology Audit Assistant Manager. This position offers the ability to join a small growing team, and to develop a new department. It is exclusively an external audit role, working within the private sector.
In this role you will be given the opportunity to work across a range of clients. Whilst you will report to the Manager, and assist senior members, you will also work alongside the London office. You would be expected to perform external technology audits, as well as dealing with data analytics. Developing and maintaining relationships with clients will be an essential aspect within the role. You will also have the opportunity to train more junior members of the team.
Working for this well-established Top 10 firm offers numerous opportunities and advantages. One of the ways this firm cares for its employees is valuing the person you are outside of the work environment. They acknowledge that in order for an employee to work to the best of their abilities work life balance is essential, therefore they are able to offer flexible work, for you to attend to all the commitments in your life. The company encourages innovative and creative minds, as this allows the businesses they work with as their employees to flourish.
Requirements for the role include:
- Experience in External Audit and/or IT internal audit
- CISA/ACCA/ACA/AXA qualification, or progress towards the qualification
- Familiarity with key financial software and systems including: ERP, SAP, Oracle, Agresson, Civica, and Sage.
- Exposure to Data Analytics software e.g. IDEA or ACL. Or the willingness to learn how to work with these systems.
- Experience coaching and teaching junior team members
- Understanding of risk management process
- Driving Licence
Preferences for the role include
- Background in Practice
Taking on this role will be an excellent opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally with the support of a respected Top 10 practice firm. It will give you a chance to develop a team and support junior members, making your mark on the company. As well as allowing you to create inventive solutions. Finally work life balance is prioritised, by allowing you flexible working and developing benefit packages to suit your individual needs.
If this role is of any interest, please do not hesitate to contact
More searches like this
- External Auditor Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Cyber Security Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- IT Auditor Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)