Risk & Best Practice Assistant - UK Top 100 Commercial Law Firm
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a UK Top 100 Commercial Law Firm to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join their Bristol team as a Risk and Best Practice Assistant.
As a Risk and Best Practice Assistant, you will be supporting the expanding Risk department, including the Director of Risk, in the delivery of risk and regulatory service. Your responsibilities will include providing administrative support for the team, monitoring departmental compliance and preparing compliance statements, assisting the internal auditor in carrying out audits, as well as ad hoc duties.
Career progression opportunities are available, as well as support for courses and extra training. You will be required to participate in some travel, but this will be minimal and UK-based.
The ideal candidate will be a focused, ambitious and collaborative individual. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as being highly organised. Any experience within the following areas will be advantageous: GDPR, ISO 9001, Lexcel and ISO 27001. Preferably you will have several years of experience within these areas, either from a legal or financial services background.
There is a competitive package on offer.
- Providing administrative support for the Risk & Best Practice Team;
- Assisting HR in the implementation of training;
- Assisting with the preparation of compliance statements, and collation of/reporting on results;
- Dealing with ad hoc issues including queries and complaints, data protection subject access requests, and locating relevant client files;
- Logging of information security breaches and other incidents;
- Assisting the internal audit team in carrying out audits and writing up reports;
- Monitoring and reporting on departmental compliance.
- You must be an organised individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You must have a willingness to learn new skills and thrive within a collaborative environment;
- Awareness of GDPR, ISO 9001, Lexcel and ISO 27001 will be an advantage, but not essential;
- Awareness and understanding of IT software systems will be an advantage, but not essential;
- Legal or financial background will be an advantage, but not essential.
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV should you wish to be considered for this role.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!