Cyber Forensics Manager
Cyber Forensics / E-disclosure Manager / Encase / FTK / London / Legal / Forensic Technology
I am working with one of London's leading forensics teams on a Digital Forensics Manager opportunity.
The role will be to work as a senior member of the Forensic Technology team reporting to the Senior Manager and liaising with the Senior Partner on one of the most lucrative arms of the business.
You will have prior experience working in a similar environment and this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for progression as the number of clients has increased there will be focus on you to progress from manager to senior manager very soon to manage their portfolio of clients.
Your main responsibilities will cover the following areas:
- E-disclosure and IT investigations
- Investigation of computers and mobile devices
- Managing and processing of data to the e-disclosure platform
- Client Liaison (maintaining and developing new relationships)
You must have demonstrable commercial experience in the following areas:
- Structural learning on e-disclosure systems
- Forensic tools experience (Encase / FTK are preferred)
- Forensic technology investigations
- An IT background prior to forensics career can be beneficial
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.