Senior Internal Auditor with flexible working
Internal Audit job, 20% travel, £48-52K, ACCA, ACA, IIA, Swindon, flexible working
Your new company
I am currently working with a leading Insurance company who have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team based in Swindon
Your new role
In your new role you will be assisting senior managers to determine the audit scope for engagements and agreeing on the risk analysis. You will participate in local and global audits, fieldwork and completing audit results documents in line with Group Audit Standards. Be able to operate with minimal supervision on smaller, less complex assignments, with sufficient guidance and subsequent review. You will agree on actions, deliver the final report, track the implementation of these actions and report back.
This role would suit someone who is newly or recently qualified with experience of a top 10 practice firm doing either external or internal audit OR an industry experienced, qualified individual looking to work for a bigger company and further progression.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will have:
- A degree or equivalent.
- Have a relevant professional qualification (ACCA,ACA,CIA)
- Experience preferably as an Auditor with knowledge of audit standards, principles of internal controls, processes, assessment and design of compliance testing.
- Experience in applying and verifying Data Analytics as part of an audit approach.
- Good understanding of complex environments, emerging technologies and related risk and controls frameworks.
- Be free to travel up to 20% (no long haul travel required)
What you'll get in return
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to progress quickly to manager level as the company actively promotes internally. You will have the opportunity to really help the local community with the addition of 3 volunteering days, have peace of mind knowing that you are working for a company who strives for a high level of social responsibility and a modern inclusive culture.
You will receive a salary up to £52000 and an excellent benefits package which include:
- Industry leading Defined Contribution Pension scheme where employer contributions are 12% of base salary
- 25 days holiday plus an additional 3 volunteering days
- Full private medical cover
- Annual company bonus
- Car Allowance
- Family Friendly policies
- Discounted gym membership
- Plus many more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.