Internal Auditor - Italian speaking
Meraki Talent are currently looking to recruit an Internal Auditor to join a leading firm in the automotive sector in Switzerland. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a strong internal audit background in the industrial or services sector to develop their career by joining a leading internal audit team, headquartered in Switzerland.
The company in a well-known brand with an excellent reputation globally. This role offers the opportunity to work in an interesting, challenging area whilst you will be joining a highly motivated, passionate team. There are attractive benefits on offer along with exciting development opportunities for the successful candidate.
Switzerland is a fantastic location for your professional development but also offers an excellent lifestyle away from the office. Switzerland offers an incredibly high standard of living with excellent housing, transport, cleanliness and overall environment.
To be consider for this position you must have previous Internal Audit experience (ideally in a similar sector) and you must be fluent in Italian.
Duties and responsibilities of the Internal Auditor
- Involved in the planning activities for the audit
- Responsible for execution of audits
- Working across in all divisions and companies within the group, whilst reporting directly to the Head of Internal Audit
- Reviewing operational processes and financial processes
- Responsible for identifying and developing improvement measures
- Creating the audit reports and keeping documentation of the audit throughout
- Presenting audit results
- Acting on all agreed measures and following-up accordingly
Background of the Internal Auditor
- Degree educated - ideally in business administration or a related subject
- Professional qualification such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- 3 - 5 years of internal audit experience
- Experience within the industrial, service or trading sector
- Fluency in Italian and English, knowledge of French would be a plus
- Outstanding communication skills
- Be an independent worker who is comfortable and confident of working in a project setting
In return, this opportunity offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your career. If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your CV via the apply button below or call me on +44 141 648 9410
By submitting your information you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you.