Internal Audit Manager
Austin Andrew is recruiting for an Associate Audit Manager to join the Investment Management arm of a Global Financial Services business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning, executing and reporting on Asset Management audits across the Group
- Maintaining and developing the procedures and Internal Audit methodologies used
- Assist Senior Management with the development of the annual audit strategy
- Preparing draft reports for Senior Management to review
- Building strong working relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Taking on ad-hoc projects as requested by senior management
- Deputising for Senior Management from time to time
- Coaching junior team members
- Relevant professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIA etc.)
- Previous audit experience within Asset Management/Wealth Management either from practice or industry
- Top 10 Accounting firm background
- A proactive self-starter and team player with a positive attitude
Joining a team of experienced professionals, this company likes to promote people internally (both in the UK and abroad) into the business into areas such as Risk, Finance, Compliance, Fraud and Operations after a stint in Internal Audit.
You will travel up to 25% the time and will need to be able to work out their 2 London offices (City & South London). Flexible home working arrangements also on offer.
The role will pay up to £70,000 plus car allowance and bonus (circa £10k) and other benefits. To be considered immediately, please send a copy of your CV to Laura Mountford at Austin Andrew.
Apply for Internal Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly