Senior Manager, Internal Audit Controls Assurance
1 day left
- 0-25% Travel
My client is a globally recognised leading consultancy with an enviable track record offering advisory and assurance services across the UK. We are assisting them in an appointment for a Senior Manager, Risk Advisory Controls Assurance for their London office.
The role will sit within the internal audit practice but will focus on offering specific advice across the controls assurance aspect of the clients' businesses.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and directing all aspects of controls assurance delivered on a range of clients ranging from start-ups to large listed clients.
- People management responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotion. Acting as a mentor to team members and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals.
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients.
- Liaison with central departments on risk management, technical and other matters.
My client is expanding this division due to unprecedented client demand. This is an exceptional career opportunity in a highly visible role across the organisation.
My client offers corporate and high profile clients as well as a strong work/life balance (the office is empty by 6.15pm) and they also offer agile working. There is some UK travel with this role in line with client requirements.
Previous and demonstrable experience in the following is essential for this role:
- Controls Assurance
- Sox, ISAE 3402, ISAE 3000
- 3rd Party Assurance
We seek ambitious and driven solutions focussed individuals who are keen to further their careers by adding value to their clients.
For more information please click to apply.
Apply for Senior Manager, Internal Audit Controls Assurance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly