Transaction Services Manager, Central America
M&A Transaction Services professionals – looking for a fresh challenge? Bit of an adventure?
I have partnered with one of Central America’s leading accountancy firms, assisting them to hire a Transaction Services Manager. Based out of Panama City, you will be part of a regional Transaction Advisory practice serving clients in Panama, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Dominican Republic.
Panama is one of the fastest growing economies in Latin America, and one of the major factors allowing it to maintain its growth levels is the prevalence of M&A activity. As a result, this team of transaction advisors is very busy and is offering you the chance to come on board and play an active role in the continued growth and success of the practice.
As a Transaction Services Manager, you will:
- Provide financial due diligence and other transaction-related services to corporate firms and private equity fund clients
- Engage with executive management at target companies and vendor assistance during sell side transactions
- Advise clients on sale and purchase agreements including commercial and pricing negotiations
- Identifying key value drivers and driving financial analysis on buy and sell side due diligence engagements
- Project managing teams and help to develop junior colleagues
Who we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level
- 5+ years’ professional experience gained in a large accountancy firm
- 2+ years’ experience delivering financial due diligence engagements
- Fluent English and Spanish
Interested? If so, please apply here and we will be in touch. Alternatively, do not hesitate to contact Claire Mason for further information.
Apply for Transaction Services Manager, Central America
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly