Transaction Services Manager, Barcelona
M&A Transaction Services professionals – looking for a fresh challenge? Keen to learn a new language?
I am working with one of Spain’s leading accountancy firms, assisting them to build out their Transaction Services practice in Barcelona. Due to continued growth and success, they are seeking a Manager to join their fast-growing, entrepreneurial team and play an active role in the continued growth and success of the practice.
As a Transaction Services Manager, you will:
- Provide financial due diligence and other transaction-related services to corporate firms and private equity fund clients
- Engage with executive management at target companies and vendor assistance during sell side transactions
- Advise clients on sale and purchase agreements including commercial and pricing negotiations
- Identifying key value drivers and driving financial analysis on buy and sell side due diligence engagements
- Project managing teams and help to develop junior colleagues
Who we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level
- 5+ years’ professional experience gained in a large accountancy firm
- Minimum 1 year experience delivering financial due diligence engagements
- Fluent English and ideally some Spanish
Interested? If so, please apply here and we will be in touch. Alternatively, do not hesitate to contact Claire Mason for further information.
Apply for Transaction Services Manager, Barcelona
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly