Transaction Services Manager – Real Estate – Paris
I am working in partnership with a Big 4 firm in Paris, assisting them to hire a Transaction Services Manager. Due to continued growth, the firm is expanding its TS practice and seeking a talented individual to join the Real Estate team.
You will work within the Transaction Services team, performing financial due diligence procedures relating to the sale and purchase of companies. You will identify issues that may be of relevance and assess the impact thereof on the transaction.
Specifically, you will deal with:
- Interpretation and analysis of information memoranda, business plans, publicly available information on the target business
- Review and analysis of historical trading, quality of earnings, cash flow, working capital, net debt, capital expenditure, forecasts and underlying assumptions
- Review of the adequacy of financing structure including review of agreements and consideration of limits, terms and covenants
- Reporting of potential key issues for clients including identification of risk or price factors impacting investment decisions
- Review of sale and purchase agreements and financial model to reflect findings of the due diligence process
In order to be considered, I am looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience from a large accounting firm
- Proven track record delivering transaction services / due diligence projects
- Exposure to the Real Estate industry
- Fluent in English and advanced skills in French
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with bonus scheme and excellent career development opportunities.
Interested? If you would like to be considered for this role, please do not hesitate to apply here. Alternatively, get in touch with Claire Mason to discuss further.
Apply for Transaction Services Manager – Real Estate – Paris
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly