Senior Internal Auditor FTSE 100
A FTSE 100 Blue chip organisation located in West London require a Senior Internal Auditor to provide risk-based financial and operational audit reviews. The position will require minimal travel.
- Perform and lead risk based audits (financial and operational audits) in the HR, Legal and External Affairs domain across the Group in accordance with the Internal Audit guidelines and in line with the Internal Audit methodology.
- Perform internal controls reviews
- Undertake activities to ensure that high risk areas are subject to greater focus than low risk areas.
- Perform data analytics with the ability to analyse large data sets.
- Build positive relationships with leaders across the organisation to understand issues and identify areas in the control environment for improvement in the organisation as a whole.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in audit (internal, external) from industry or practice.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, ability to interact with senior management.
- Analytical skills and data analytics experience, with an ability to work in detail and also see the big picture.
- Able to prioritise risks, multi-task and be comfortable with a changing environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large, diverse and rapidly growing audit team within a globally renowned blue chip environment, providing the opportunity for training, support and career development with fast track opportunities to managerial level. The organisation believes in promoting from within and there are a number of internal audit career progression and promotion opportunities,
For further information please do apply with your full CV details.
Apply for Senior Internal Auditor FTSE 100
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (North)
- Internal Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (North)
- Internal Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (North)
- Assistant Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (North)