Junior External Auditor
External Auditor experienced in consulting firm, are you looking for your next career move?
Audit consulting firms remain a key contributor to ensure an objective approach to the audit process. Our client is a fast growing Audit firm who are looking to recruit a Junior External Auditor. In this position you will expand your skill set further, working on complex tasks whilst being part of an international network of independent accounting and consulting firms, with a large International client base.
What is the most important for you in your next position?
- As part of a rapidly expanding Audit firm, you will have plenty of exposure to challenging assignments
- Amsterdam based role with international exposure
- To manage audit engagements, including management of day to day client relationships
- To challenge the team and helping to develop audit methods thought leadership to deliver insight to clients
- To develop new ways of working through innovation and transformation
- Working effectively in diverse teams with international culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- You will have a manager as your mentor and access to partners and senior staff for further guidance
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you within a human-sized company
The ‘must haves’:
- 2 years’ experience on External Audit experience and hold a relevant experience in demonstrating ability to communicate effectively and to present in a structured approach and ability to lead from front the assigned assessments
- Industry-recognised qualification such as RA, CPA, ACCA
- Working proficiency in English is required and Spanish is highly desirable
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please send your CV today.