External Audit Manager, Financial Services, Malta
Malta was was named as the best European destination to visit, this beautiful Mediterranean island is now offering an excellent opportunity for an Audit Manager to join a leading CA firm. Great mix of quality of life and work experience.
Live in a truly international city with foreign nationals from over 100 different countries. This opportunity offers a Mediterranean lifestyle with a great work/life balance in stress free surroundings. It is an ideal location if you have been living in a large city with tiring commute and are looking for the opportunity to enjoy a more relaxed. This offshore centre offers many substantial clients in Banks, Funds, Shipping, Gaming, Insurance and other sectors.
Why This Role?
- Work for a leading CA Firm with an outstanding global reputation
- Enjoy a comprehensive training and development programme
- Manage an interesting and varied portfolio of clients
- Excellent exposure with the opportunity to work directly with Corporate level professionals
- Opportunities for career progression
- Social office environment
- ACCA/CA/CPA Qualification
- 5-7 years Audit Manager experience
- IFRS experience
- Fluent English and worked or studied in English
- Banking, Insurance Or funds experience is helpful
- Strong technical skills
- Good management experience
- EU preferred but Visa available for strong candidates
- Ideally trained within Big Four or Top 10
- €45,000 - €50,000
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)