Senior SOx Analyst
A large American group are looking to hire a Senior SOx Analyst after a recent acquisition. They are in need of someone to join who has previous SOx exposure in large listed companies. The role reports into the Senior SOx Manager and is based in Amsterdam with low amounts of travel throughout Europe
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal controls reviews.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal controls reporting.
- Working as part of a team, producing and delivering projects.
- Implementing and testing of SOx controls
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in Amsterdam and international offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 15% international travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Fully qualified Accountant would be an advantage
- Big 4 or Top 10 practice background or Internal Controls/SOx exposure
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.