One of the world’s leading diversified industrial services companies, is currently seeking an Internal Auditor based in their Hyderabad Global Office. Headquartered in the USA, the business operates from key offices in the UK and USA.
This role will report into the Audit Manager and Director of Internal Audit, based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading organization which operates globally and is expanding its business proposition in the field of Environmental Solutions. The business offers candidates the opportunity to progress and develop through the business divisions, with Internal Audit receiving broad exposure to our diverse businesses and the opportunity to interact with many levels of management.
Internal Audit has a proven track record of being a source of financial talent and providing its experienced team members opportunities for development within and beyond the department.
- Plan financial and operational audit engagements utilizing a risk-based framework and data analytics techniques.
- Execute financial and operational audits at worldwide locations consistent with Harsco’s audit approach.
- Identify audit issues and effectively communicate findings and solutions verbally and in writing to Management.
- Assist in reviewing Sarbanes Oxley management testing and provide training to management testers and control owners, particularly those centralized in the India Global Service Center.
- Perform special projects as assigned by your manager (acquisition integration, due diligence, divestitures, investigations and other financial assistance).
- Identify and implement continuous improvement projects in the department.
- Ability to work remotely in a Global team based all over the world.
- Pre-scheduled global and domestic travel approximately 30-40%, though flexible given remote audit techniques being further enhanced, such as use of data analytics.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Certified Chartered Accountant
- Five years’ experience in internal auditing or public accounting (external audit).
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- “Big 4” experience relevant to this role – depending on time employed and client serviced
- Experience auditing in global manufacturing/service environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley and COSO internal controls framework
- Previous experience planning risk-based audits
- Previous Lean Six Sigma or other continuous improvement experience
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications and strong MS Excel skills
- Experience with audit workpaper software and data extraction software such as AuditBoard, Oracle.