IT Audit Senior
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a global wholesale automotive business to recruit an IT Audit Senior to join their team in Europe. This role can be based in Milan, Prague, Munich or Rotterdam. You will travel both domestic and international from 25% to 40 when it is safe to do so.
As a member of the Corporate Audit team, you will be responsible for conducting IT operational and compliance reviews and providing reports addressing identified risks.
- Perform IT operational and compliance (SOX, PCI, others) reviews according to Internal Audit risk assessment and plan.
- Perform non-IT operational audits to determine compliance with policies and procedures, and evaluate the effectiveness on internal control systems as needed.
- Assist in annual risk assessment and planning.
- Assist in the development of audit programs for the testing of IT controls across various platforms and application environments.
- Perform data analytics on various projects identified through the risk assessment process &/or audit results.
- CISA, CISM, CISSP Preferred
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- High integrity, trustworthy and reliable.
- Ability to be team player and drive standards.
- Good coaching and people development skills.
- Minimum 3-5 years of IT audit or similar experience
Must have an EU passport or right to work in the EU.