Audit Senior, Bermuda - Urgent Role, Start in October!
Are you a qualified Auditor seeking a new challenge?
Open to a 2-year contract with high salary / low tax / CV-boosting experience and awesome lifestyle?
Can you start a new role in October?
I am working in partnership with one of the leading accountancy practices in Bermuda. They have a couple of openings left for Audit Seniors to join them in October 2020 on a 2-year fixed term contract at Audit Senior level. Don't miss out - apply today!
What’s great about this role?
- Fantastic opportunity for anyone seeking a rewarding career in an outstanding location
- Work on listed clients - high profile names in the Financial Services and Private Equity space
- Working in smaller teams gives you greater visibility, more responsibility and enhanced development prospects
- Learn from some of the most highly regarded professionals in the market
- Flexible working and an easier pace of life
- High salary and low tax
- The beach is only minutes away from the office!
- Be the main liaison with clients, gain excellent knowledge of client’s operations and a good understanding of relevant internal/external market factors to ensure the effective and timely delivery of engagements
- Plan, coordinate, direct and control engagements and budgets to ensure effective resource utilisation, excellent service delivery and maximum efficiency
- Direct, coach and mentor peers and junior team members to assist them in the effective delivery of engagement services to the required high standard
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, business departments and internal teams
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, CA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years Audit experience gained in a large accountancy firm
- Exposure to the Financial Services industry (Banking, Insurance, Asset Management) is highly desirable
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary + benefits + relocation package.
Interested? If so, please apply here or get in touch with Claire Mason for further details.