Compliance Regulatory Officer
Regulatory Compliance Officer
Position Description Overview
We are seeking a regulatory compliance professional idealy with payments experience to undertake the role of Regulatory Compliance Officer in the UK.
The Regulatory Compliance Officer will be responsible for assisting the Regulatory Compliance Director, engaging directly with both regulatory authorities and senior leadership within the Fiserv group.
* Reporting to the Compliance Director, the role will be hands-on, highly-engaged and involved in virtually all aspects of regulatory compliance within the UK.
* Undertaking reviews, risk assessments and monitoring and testing to ensure end to end compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, policies and procedures.
* Engaging with internal and external legal counsel, audit and other business functions on compliance matters.
* Liaison with business management regarding their Business Unit queries, testing and monitoring results, changes in the regulatory environment and non-compliance with relevant policies and procedures.
* Promotion of the Three Lines of Defence Regulatory Compliance Program
* Specific compliance administration tasks, such as:
* Regulatory reporting
* Incident reporting
* Regulatory horizon scanning, identification, research and analysis of regulatory compliance rules and regulations
* Regulation/rule mapping and implementation
* Engagement with the Financial Crimes Unit and Data Protection Officer
* Participation in certain committees and engagement with the Board of Directors
* Exposure to and an understanding of Regulatory Compliance, Financial Crimes, Data Protection and/or Risk Management in a financial institution or payments processor.
* Previous experience interacting with regulatory authorities would be useful, but is not obligatory. A sense of urgency, assertiveness, and candor.
* Ability to adjust quickly to new demands, assimilate a vast array of information and shape priorities.
* Experience of payments, merchant acquiring, card issuing services, and new payment methods preferred.
* Ability to collaborate in a team based environment across functional subject areas and lines of business.
* Analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Proactive and able to prioritize self and work.
* Proven track record to communicate effectively at all levels both orally and in writing.
This role will be based primarily in Basildon, Essex, but with occasional travel required to the offices in Central London. There may also be some requirement for travel within EMEA.
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about "financial services" But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE??? 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer