Senior Internal Auditor - Top 10 - Corporate clients
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated by a Top 10 professional services firm in London to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor to join a close knit and supportive risk advisory department..
As an Internal Audit Senior, you will be working across the advisory space and working with FTSE250 companies ranging from construction, technology, manufacturing, retail and not-for-profit organisations. Your main responsibilities will include internal audit, identifying risks and helping your clients mitigate them in the most appropriate, effective and efficient way. This team will also offer you market-leading support and mentorship contributing to your career progression.
To be successfully considered for this position, you will need:
- At least 3-4 years of experience in internal audit in a Top 10 Practice firm or a large commercial organisation
- An ACA/CIA or equivalent qualification
- While various sectors may be considered, it would be an advantage to have experience in corporate sectors.
If you are looking for your first move into internal audit and an exciting opportunity to work on varied projects, this is a great opportunity. This team is extremely driven to change internal audit environment of their clients and are supportive of their team members. If you are looking for a market-leading team who can offer great career opportunities, you are encouraged to apply!
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Auditor Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Senior Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Governance & GRC Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)