Job Title: IT Auditor
Department: Global Internal Audit
Location: Canton – United states preferred but will consider Denver or Louisville
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Contract type: Permanent
Number of roles: 1
We have a unique opportunity for someone to contribute their talents and strengths as an IT Auditor.
A COMPANY TO BE PROUD OF
At Computershare we invite you to share our vision and commitment to excellence in everything that we do. Our 12,000 people around the globe are entrepreneurial and innovative, serving 25,000 clients and customers with precision and reliability because they count on us to deliver, every time.
Computershare (ASX: CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialize in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and utility administration, and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for its expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the world’s leading organizations use us to streamline and maximize the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers.
Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 12,000 employees worldwide.
DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH
Across our global team, we see diversity as a source of strength. The more perspectives we have, the better equipped we’ll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We want every person who joins out team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected be applicable law. That applies throughout our company, around the world with no exceptions, regardless of differences. We will hire, develop, reward, promote and retain people purely on the basis of their talents, commitment, potential and the results they achieve. We will work hard to make sure everyone is included within our organization, removing barriers and obstacles to give everyone an equal opportunity to succeed.
Our key values – Certainty, Ingenuity and Advantage – drive everything we do: you can count on us to deliver with precision and reliability, every time. We look beyond today’s problems to find tomorrow’s solutions, focusing on finding new and better way to unlock your competitive edge and help you achieve your business goals.
A ROLE YOU WILL LOVE
The Computershare (CPU) Information Technology (IT) Auditor role is primarily responsible for executing and reporting on integrated and information technology audits in accordance with the annual audit plan. In addition, the IT Auditor may participate in special projects, assist in the audit planning process, and build relationships within the business during audit engagements.
- Deliver high quality, well controlled, independent and objective Audit Execution, supported by comprehensive audit files.
- Effective Audit Program Management to ensure the timely delivery of audit plans and mitigation of delivery obstacles.
- Communicate effectively and confidently with line management within the Computershare Technology Services (CTS) and Global Information Security (GIS) groups and other CPU line management.
- Comply with (CPU) global policies, procedures and processes, including CPU Internal Audit methodology
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Act with integrity;
- Act with due skill, care and diligence;
- Be open and cooperative with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and other regulators;
- Pay due regards to the interests of the customers and treat them fairly;
- Observe proper standards of market conduct;
- Complete all mandatory, regulatory training and assessments when notified to do so by the company
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience as an IT Auditor or IT Risk and Control professional within a commercial organization
- Experience in executing risk-based IT audit or similar engagements
- Knowledge of IT risk management principles and processes
- Qualified Auditor (CIMA, CIA, CIS, ACCA or equivalent) OR already studying and nearing completion to become a qualified Auditor
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Financial services industry experience
- Obtained or be prepared to study for the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information System Security Manager (CISM), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent
- Knowledge of technology platforms
- Some experience of Computer Aided Audit Techniques (CAATs) / data analytics
- Conversant with IT control frameworks (e.g. COBIT 5, ISO27002)
Ability to read/comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information in one-on-one/small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, fundamentals of plane, and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is performed in climate controlled indoor administrative office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate, depending upon office or meeting location.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate. The employee frequently is required to remain stationary. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Vision: Close and distance required with ability to see objects in presence of glare or bright lighting (e.g., computer screen). Speech/Hearing: Frequently interact with management, vendors, co-workers, industry constituents, clients and the public.
REWARDS AS UNIQUE AS YOU
- A choice medical insurance plans designed to meet your needs
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Life & Disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid time off - You’ll accrue 3 weeks your first year!
- Nine Holidays
- $1,000 Employee Referral Program
- Wellness programs
- Matching 401(k)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Banking and investments plans
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Employee discounts for wellness, auto & homeowners insurance, wireless service and more…
Your career is waiting.
Computershare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
More searches like this
- IT Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms $80,000 - $89,999 jobs in United States
- IT Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms $80,000 - $89,999 jobs in United States
- Technology Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms $80,000 - $89,999 jobs in United States
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms $80,000 - $89,999 jobs in United States
- Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms $80,000 - $89,999 jobs in United States