Senior IT Auditor (FTC)
A FTSE listed manufacturing company based in Central London are looking for a Senior IT Auditor on a 9 month maternity cover. The role reports into the Head of IT Audit and will be a mix of Cyber security reviews and IT Controls testing. For the first few months you would work from home and then in 2021 the plan is to go into the office 2-3 days of the week.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal technology audits
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects
- You will be required to perform internal IT audit field work in the London office and occasionally abroad
- Report into the Head of IT Audit
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be CISA fully qualified or hold a relevant degree
- Background in the Big 4 or Internal IT Audit experience required
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload
- Experience in report writing is essential
- Strong analytical skills are essential