Audit Senior, Financial Services, Offshore UK
This offshore UK island lies West of England and South of Ireland. With beautiful landscapes, beaches, sea front towns and a prominent Financial Services sector. A move to this island would be career defining for professionals looking to enhance their Financial Services client exposure within a well respected market.
The lifestyle would be a great fit for professionals looking for a positive work-life balance, minimal commute times and a safe environment in a location with very low crime rates. In your free time you can enjoy the excellent sporting facilities, vibrant nightlife or enjoy the sights of the beautiful mountains, beaches or one of the 18 national glens - you may even catch a glimpse of the stunning spectacle of the Northern Lights!
Why this role?
- Work as part of an Offshore team of a major global firm with ties to the UK practice
- Enhance your exposure by working in a leading Financial Services hub
- Streamline your experience by working on an interesting portfolio of Financial Services clients including international and UK listed clients
- Great scope for progression with exciting new projects upcoming due to recent client wins
- Enjoy all the training and progression opportunities that come with being a part of a global firm
- Work as a part of a friendly and multi-cultural team with a number of expats from all over the world
- Enjoy an excellent quality of life and an island lifestyle while being within easy reach to the mainland UK and Ireland
- Earn a highly competitive salary with a lower tax-rate than mainland UK
The Ideal Applicant:
- 3+ years of External Audit experience ideally gained within a Big 4 Firm
- A professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CA or the equivalent)
- Excellent technical skills
- A passion for your career and a desire to progress
- Working rights for the UK are essential for this role as the start date is is for 2020
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)