Manager Audit Lille (France)
Manager Audit Lille
Big 4 - Lille (France)
Are you interested in working for one of the largest providers of professional services in the areas of accountancy, tax advisory, consultancy and financial advisory in France and in the world? With over 9.000 employees in France and over 200.000 worldwide, this company will give you the right environment to develop your career. They are growing their audit team in Lille. They are well known for their career path-development possibilities and good training.
Thanks to its exceptional geographical location and its past as a trading city, Lille is today the capital of commerce and retail.
Indeed, the metropolis has been attracting for several years now, founders of many international brands that are located in the region.
Regarding business creation, Lille dominates in the establishment of business parks. An opportunity for young entrepreneurs to launch their projects and work in collaboration with specialized entities.
“La grande braderie”, the carnival of Dunkirk or the Wazemmes’ market are all events that enliven the city every year and which brings together the inhabitants and their fervor.
The metropolis welcomes every year many events that privileged sharing and conviviality.
You will be responsible for managing a team of Audit staff.
You will carry out control, audit and consulting assignments for companies with a regional scope.
- You are in charge of a budget and have to follow up contracts with clients.
- You are the guarantor of a relationship of trust with our customers. You will be the privileged interlocutor of the administrative and financial teams of the clients who will be entrusted to you.
- You will detect opportunities and will propose complementary missions to the customers which could be carried out by yourself or by a "Business Expert".
- You will organize and supervise the work of your team members and thus contribute to the development of their skills.
- You will be present on the ground at each key stage of the intervention on the client's site.
- Minimum 5 years of successful experience in external auditing,
- Business school graduate or holder of a Master 2 Audit, CCA or equivalent,
- Sense of analysis, synthesis and rigour.
- Curious and dynamic, you demonstrate team spirit and leadership.
- Native or bilingual in French
- Good level of English)