Audit Assistant Manager - Eindhoven, The Netherlands - Sept'18 start
I am looking for experienced auditors who want to diversify their CV and gain valuable experience working abroad in the Netherlands. This is a great opportunity for EU nationals to work for the audit department of an internationally recognised Big 4 firm based in Eindhoven.
Famous as the international port city of the Netherlands, I’m looking for either ACCA Qualified or part-qualified (at least 10 papers passed) Audit Seniors with experience at a Big 4 firm. We are ideally looking for candidates who can start in September 2018, although this is flexible.
- Set apart your CV and gain valuable experience working internationally in a peer group of top-performers
- Live and work in the Netherlands in some of the most liveable cities in the world like Eindhoven, Amsterdam, Rotterdam or The Hague
- Audit some of the world’s largest companies and gain valuable exposure to various audit reporting standards (IFRS, US GAAP, Dutch GAAP)
- Enviable benefits such as 6 weeks’ annual leave and expensable company car
To discuss in more detail apply below or get in touch with me directly at:
Adam Nelson - Senior Consultant, International Audit
+44 207 048 7880
Or Click on the APPLY button.
Hanami International Ltd are committed to protecting your Data. By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you. (Our Privacy Notice can be found at www.hanamiinternational.com/privacy-notice). Feel free to visit this for more information about how we collect and process personal data.
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Professional Services €50,000 - €59,999 jobs in Europe
- External Audit Senior Professional Services €50,000 - €59,999 jobs in Europe
- External Audit Manager Professional Services €50,000 - €59,999 jobs in Europe
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services €50,000 - €59,999 jobs in Europe