Audit Supervisor / Assistant Manager - The Netherlands - Will sponsor non-EU nationals!
I am looking for an ambitious External Audit Senior, Supervisor or Audit Assistant Manager to join the rapidly expanding Audit Practice of a world-leading Big 4 professional services firm in Amsterdam, Netherlands. There are also potential opportunities in Rotterdam and other beautiful Dutch locations such as Utrecht. Advance your career and set your CV apart by working in an international environment, with top-performers from all over the globe, delivering high-quality audit engagements for some of the most exciting clients the market has to offer.
- Work with a peer group of international top-performers in the Netherlands, one of the most exciting countries in Europe
- Set yourself apart by delivering high-quality audits to a range of clients, across various industries all over the Netherlands and Europe
- Receive training and instruction in various accounting standards ranging from IFRS to US GAAP
- Receive highly attractive benefits, such as a fully expensable car, tax-rebates and 6 weeks annual leave
- Plan, organise and deliver high-quality audit engagements, acting as an extension of the excellent reputation our client enjoys all over the world
- Execute audits in various accounting standards, with a high level of attention to detail and best-in-class service delivery
- Engage with clients directly, identify their audit needs and develop relationships in order to win new and repeat-business
- Assist in growing the practice, by training, developing, leading and hiring more junior staff members in offices in Amsterdam and other Dutch cities
- You have between 3 and 8 years' experience in Big 4 external audit and may even have gathered some audit experience in industry
- You are keen to take on a challenge, manage and develop team members from all over the world, and want to immerse yourself in the Dutch culture and language
- Ideally, you either hold a formal accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA, CPA etc.) or are in the process of completing this qualification
Please contact Adam Nelson or Lorraine Weiner for a confidential discussion on +44 207 048 7880 or click on the 'Apply' button to apply.