HSQE Business Partner
Do you want to work within a fast-paced BUT challenging role? Do you have an excellent understanding of current HSQE regulations? Have you worked within a multi-client and construction environment?
Yes? We may have the ideal opportunity for you…
We have a brand-new position created within our current HSQE team. We’re looking for a self-motivated, proactive HSQE Business Partner to join us on a permanent basis. As this is a field-based role, you’ll ideally live within the Midlands or the North of the UK.
You’ll be providing HSQE support and ensuring compliance to your allocated business areas. Working with both the Operational teams and the Corporate HSQE divisions, you’ll ensure delivery of the overall HSQE Strategy and Company Business plan is being met. You’ll be supporting the projects team, amongst other divisions, working and engaging with employees and contractors; to ensure that all risks are addresses, suitable and sufficient documentation is in place, and that the safety of all is achieved. You’ll be conduct site visits, inspections and audits, including follow up reports, and must have a good understanding of the severity of issues raised, action required and follow these through to completion.
You’ll have experience within Construction Design Management (CDM) coupled with practical site experience. You’ll be supporting our depots and have a good understanding of the Facilities Management and Distribution environment.
As Arcus continues to grow, it’ll be challenging juggling the workload, ever-changing priorities and managing stakeholder expectations, but with your structured and risk-based approach it’ll be second nature. You’ll enjoy working within an engaging, fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same. You won’t have the chance to get bored as there’ll always be something for you to get your teeth into. You’ll have a positive can-do attitude, going the ‘extra-mile’ and be a smart worker finding ways to do things efficiently and effectively.
Joining a progressive company and team, they’ll push you to be the best you can be. Your manager being your biggest supporter, will coach and mentor you to develop and grow within this role. The more established you become the more opportunities you’ll have to progress within the business.
You’ll have excellent UK HSQE legislation knowledge, be an active IOSH member and be NEBOSH certificated or equivalent. Having NEBOSH Construction certificate and an Environmental qualification is desirable. You’ll have gained your HSQE experience within a Facilities Management, Construction and Distribution environment ideally.
When you join us, you will receive:
- Salary: up to £35k depending on experience.
- Car allowance (Full UK license and own car is essential)
- 10% bonus scheme, subject to achievement of targets.
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Generous contributory pension scheme of matched contributions between 4.5% and 6% max.
- Gym Discount
- Life Assurance (as part of the Company Pension Scheme)
PLEASE NOTE: Interviews will be held for successful candidates on Thursday 8th October 2020.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity, apply today by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button.
More searches like this
- Compliance Professional Services £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Quality Assurance Professional Services £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Other Professional Services £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Corporate Governance & GRC Professional Services £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulation Professional Services £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in United Kingdom