Senior Internal Auditor
A leading property company in Central London are looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team. They have recently brought Internal Audit in-house and they already have a Director and Senior Manager in place. They plan to make 3 more hires over the next few years. The company made some losses over the lock down period but have recovered fast and are looking to grow over the next year or so.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and national offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 10% national travel.
- To focus on operational and financial audits.
The successful candidate will have:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA/CA/CIA would be preferable
- Big 4 or Top 10 practice background and Internal Audit exposure
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.