Audit & Accounts Manager - Bourne End, Bucks
2 days left
Qualified ACCA or ACA Audit and Accounts Manager job opportunity in Buckinghamshire
Qualified ACCA or ACA Audit and Accounts Manager job opportunity
As part of your role as an Accounts and Audit Manager you continue your technical and personal development with the preparation of accounts and advice for more complex clients.
What's in it for you?
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays - Time to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Life Assurance - 4 x times salary, our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations, so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
You will be joining a forward-thinking, progressive office with a supportive and friendly atmosphere. The role provides an exciting opportunity for a talented senior to become involved in a diverse and interesting client portfolio. Excellent on-the-job training will be provided, together with the opportunity to advance your career within a dynamic business
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Audit & Accounts Manager - Bourne End, Bucks
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly