Audit & Risk Manager
2 days left
- 0-25% Travel
A global manufacturing company in Central London are looking for an Audit & Risk Manager. The role reports into the newly appointed Head of Audit & Risk and will help out with leading internal audit and control reviews as well as ERP System implementations. For now the role will be WFH and when things return to normal there will be flexible working arrangements.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal controls reviews.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- Use a range of risk tools to understand risks facing the business.
- You will be required to perform internal audit and controls field work in the UK & International offices.
The successful candidate will have:
- Preferably hold an accounting qualification.
- Internal Audit/Controls experience within the Commerce & Industry sector.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.
Apply for Audit & Risk Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly