Senior Internal Auditor (Technology)
Our Internal Audit team helps ensure that sound decisions are always made for both our customers and us. Whatever you excel at – whether its facts and figures, technology and data, management analysis, crafting partnerships or supporting business-critical decisions, we’ve got the spot for you.
The purpose of the Senior Internal Auditor (Technology) role is to support Vodafone Internal Audit in providing risk-based independent assurance on the effectiveness of the Group’s internal controls to senior management and the Group Audit and Risk Committee within the area of Technology. You’ll be part of the Technology audit team consisting of 14 people (with almost as many nationalities) which is part of the wider global audit function of about 110 people.
Joining us as a Senior Technology Internal Auditor means that you will be part of our diverse function - the Future is exciting. Ready?
- Lead the scoping, planning, delivery and reporting of relevant and forward looking IT audits across all Operating Companies.
- Be(come) the subject matter expert within the Technology domain in the areas of IT operations, IT service management, IT resilience, information security, etc..
- Perform audits on advanced topics such as 5G, large-scale cloud implementation, Internet-of-Things (IoT), Blockchain and other emerging technologies.
- Liaise with Technology managers in tracking progress in addressing audit recommendations and confirming their closure.
- Build positive working relationships with Technology leaders across the organisation.
- Experience a fast paced environment which is ever changing - no two days are ever the same.
- Support Group Head of Audit – IT, Networks and Programme Assurance, and teams of peers in delivery of audit plans by providing knowledge and expertise.
- Build, maintain and indirectly manage a community of IT auditors across our global business.
You must have…
- Have experience in the area of IT controls/ IT risk management – either in an implementation, operation or assessment role
- Are experienced in audit (external and internal) and familiar with Internal Audit standards
- Able to make a high impact on management, to manage stakeholders and to communicate clearly.
- Have a passion for working in teams and help drive personal development.
- IT process knowledge e.g. as defined in standards like ITIL, Cobit, ISO, or British Standards
- Have IT knowledge on IT networks, operating systems, databases, and applications, ideally including the Microsoft stack, Cloud technologies and SAP.
- Have industry specific experience with mobile telecoms (e.g. networks) or related businesses
- Are well-versed in assessing business and technology risks and controls, be able to articulate the risks, and recommend business-focused solutions.
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and be comfortable with a changing environment.
- Are willing and able to travel (up to about 20% of the year), mostly in Europe and Africa.
- Have accreditations in technology risk and controls related areas such as CISA and Cobit.
- Preferably, also have qualifications such as ITIL, CRISC, ISO27001 or 22301, PMBOK or Prince2.
What’s in it for you?
- 28 days holiday (with the option to buy or sell 5 days) plus public holidays
- Flexible working
- Pension matching scheme of up to 10%
- 5 paid days leave for charity projects
- MyChoices portal - cycle to work scheme, 100’s of retail discounts, shares and salary sacrifice schemes
- Vodafone family and friends discount
- Interest free commuter loan
- Global parental leave policy for all new parents coming in 2020 which includes 16 weeks fully paid leave and upon returning to work, new parents can work part-time hours for 6 months whilst being paid their full-time salary
- Access to Vodafone University and LinkedIn Learning
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
The future is exciting. Ready?
More searches like this
- Internal Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- IT Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Technology Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom