External Audit Assistant Manager Canada
Got Canadian PR and want to continue your audit career in a firm that cares, working with a portfolio of financial services clients? Working from this down town water front office in Canada, in a social office, with a great portfolio of clients is living the dream!
- Great time to join as this international CA firm is going through exciting growth in this Canadian office!
- Work with IFRS and US GAAP
- Work with a range of financial services clients, including Funds, Investment etc
- Lovely down town waterfront offices
- Supervise a motivated team of keen to learn individuals
- Be welcomed by this social, friendly team
- Excellent training and good career progression opportunities, including to other countries in the group
- Canada offers amazing cities, close to nature, beautiful scenery
- This city is a major business center and great place to be to build your career
- Qualified Accountant CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA or similar
- 3 years plus recent external Audit experience
- Currently working as an External Audit Senior or similar level role
- Financial Services experienced preferred, but not essential
- Canadian Permanent Residency visa/passport
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)