Transfer Pricing Manager--Singapore Local
5 days left
- Full Time
My Client is one of the top-notch advisory firm in the world. Currently they are looking for experienced transfer pricing assistant manager/ managers to join their diversity team. Following is the description and requirement.
This job is aiming to helping clients develop compliant, offering tax structures so that clients can achieve their business targets. This job will focus on the transfer pricing documentation planning, advance pricing agreements and dispute resolutions.
- Attended each procedure of transfer pricing.
- Purpose the transfer pricing document based on the group studies of client’s business
- Offer clients planning opportunities
- Working with client’s finance, tax teams to implement transfer pricing agreements
- Review Client’s company agreements and internal documents for the risk mitigation purposes.
- Manage projects in relation to transfer pricing audits and support the Senior members of the team on MAP or APA cases
- Maintain and develop the relationship with current clients.
- Degree in any relevant degree in Accounting, Tax, Business, Economics or Law
- Strong communication, leadership and team-working skills.
- Strong analytical skill
- Fluent in English(read/speak/write) skills
- Currently live in Singapore area
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Apply for Transfer Pricing Manager--Singapore Local
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly