(Senior) Manager Audit - Financial Services - fluent German - Zurich
7 days left
- Full Time
Change Recruitment is looking for Financial Services Audit Senior) Managers (m / f / d)- (focus on insurance) for a leading accountancy company in Zurich. This job gives you the opportunity to work in a strong European market with a focus on international projects and offers an extraordinary opportunity to develop on a professional and personal level.
Your main tasks include:
- advise clients on the implementation of new International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS and U.S. GAAP) of particular importance to the Insurance Industry
- work in specific IFRS 17 and IFRS 9 consultations in a variety of topics, standards and interpretations and discuss technical solutions with team members and clients
- work closely, prepare and facilitate IFRS trainings and workshop with our IFRS/USGAAP Expert Team in Switzerland
- prepare GAAP and Data Analysis, IFRS Readiness Diagnostics, proposals, presentations and specific publications covering relevant topics for the industry
- deal with complex consultations and transactions working in solutions in a comprehensive way.
- involvement in acquiring new customers as well as providing customer service.
- team player and able to work well with individuals from across disciplines such as consulting, treasure, actuarial and technology as well as across cultures and seniority
- You are a certified auditor (e.g. Swiss CPA) with a strong background and practical experience of IFRS and U.S. GAAP in the financial services sector, specially, in the context of insurance contracts and financial instruments
- You have minimum 5 years' experience (at least 1-2 years as a Manager / Sen. Manager) in external auditing in the insurance field, ideally at one of the Big 4.
- You are familiar with the new IFRS 17 for insurance contracts and IFRS 9 for financial instruments and you are keen on focusing on these standards in your daily business.
- You are able to navigate between the different standards most applicable in the financial services sector
- You are a team player and able to work well with individuals from other areas and with customers to build up customer relationships.
- Your fluent communication skills in German and English is a must have. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Apply for (Senior) Manager Audit - Financial Services - fluent German - Zurich
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly