FTC - Senior Internal Auditor with flexible working (12 months)
4 days left
- 0-25% Travel
Internal Audit Job, flexible working, low travel, £48-58k, ACCA, ACA, CIA, 12 months FTC role
Your new company
Your new company is a highly respected specialist services organisation who is looking for a talented Senior Internal Auditor to join their successful team.
Your new role
12 month FTC role
Within your new role you will be providing robust, independent assurance and challenge on the effectiveness of processes and controls across the organisation. You will also be delivering a portfolio of risk based audit activities including system reviews and project audits as well as operational audits.
This role has a high level of autonomy and therefore requires strong relationship management skills as it requires exposure to stakeholders across all levels of the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, IIA or equivalent)
- Recent internal audit ( Including Financial, operational and project) risk management or other assurance related experience
- Good understanding of business process and the ability to problem solve/recommend solutions
- Good understanding of financial accounting
- You will be enthusiastic, confident and a team player with a flexible and positive approach to work
What you'll get in return
- A salary across the range £48000- £58000 (dependant on experience)
- Working from home currently and flexible working (up to 2 days work from home on an ongoing basis)
- Generous Annual Holiday
- A wild range of flexible benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for FTC - Senior Internal Auditor with flexible working (12 months)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly