Internal Audit Manager / Senior Manager / Associate Director
3 days left
Our Big 4 client is a world leader in serving the financial services industry and is one of the leading providers of audit services to the Financial Services sector in Middle East.
Our client’s leading position in the market means that you will work and learn from leading professionals, advising some of the most successful companies in the Middle East. This also means genuine opportunities for career progression and promotion in a company that has a strong track record in recognising and rewarding experience and ability. With its strong international network, they work closely with colleagues throughout the world both on particular projects and more generally in developing a strong global service for our clients resulting in fantastic opportunities for overseas secondment.
Exciting Opportunities have arisen within their Financial Services Audit Group. As an Internal Audit Manager/ Senior Manager/ Ass Director, you will work exclusively with banks, insurers, leasing companies, investment funds, investment advisers, administrators, custodians and other financial services entities.
• Support the growth of the Internal Audit business in Bahrain and, specifically take on an active leadership role in growing services in the FS sector
• Lead large and complex projects and provide subject matter expertise on engagements
• Take responsibility for innovation, practice growth and team development
8 - 13 years’ work experience gained in a large audit and /or consulting firm, or a leading
commercial organization of which a majority should be in risk consulting services with
at least 7-8 years in managerial position with Financial Services experience.
- Business development experience with proven achievement of targets
- Development of new services under the umbrella of risk consulting.
Other supporting experience
- Ability to lead internal audits of financial service clients (banks and insurance
companies) in the areas of investment, risk management, treasury and credit operations
- Ability to lead compliance advisory engagements
- Experience in establishing / implementing Enterprise Risk Management framework an
- Forensics or Financial Risk Management experience a plus
- Experience in delivering Board level presentations
Industry sector experience requirements:
- Retail and Investment banking, insurance
- Islamic banking knowledge an added advantage
- Multi-country experience an advantage
- Delivery of training programs (external)
- Delivery of speaking engagements (seminars / conferences) an added advantage
Submit your profile or get in touch for more information/career advice
Apply for Internal Audit Manager / Senior Manager / Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Internal Audit Manager Professional Services $100,000 - $119,999 jobs in Bahrain
- Internal Audit Head of Department Professional Services $100,000 - $119,999 jobs in Bahrain
- Internal Audit Director Professional Services $100,000 - $119,999 jobs in Bahrain
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Professional Services $100,000 - $119,999 jobs in Bahrain