About the organisation:
This Top 20 firm is looks for ambitious individuals, whilst they hold traditional values they are a an organisation that seek forward thinking individuals who want to become aspiring leaders in the future. This particular firm is supportive and will pave the path for an Audit Senior to transition into a supervisor very quickly with the right guidance and support.
Their clients come in all shapes and sizes and so do their services. Whether complex or day-to-day, local, national or international, they tailor their services to meet their client needs. The audit team is 45-50 people in total and looking to add more talent to the team.
- Fully qualified with an ACA/ACCA/CPA/CA qualification (or equivalent).
- Experience of auditing financial statements in the UK or internationally.
- Must hold the right to live and work in the UK.
- Softer skills: energetic, fun, confident and diligent.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Audit Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- External Auditor Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- External Audit Senior Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Audit Assistant Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)