Audit Senior - Manchester
Work for a firm that has a supportive culture, investing in you and prioritising your growth whilst promoting you to be yourself.
- This large international accounting practice is seeking to take on an Audit Senior to join their office in Manchester.
- Enjoy a portfolio of international and local financial services clients, full training will be provided
- Work closely with Partners in an open plan environment where you can be noticed and rewarded
- Join a friendly, open and very sociable team
- The firm has a social and sports committee organising many great events
The Ideal Profile
- 3 to 5 years audit experience
- Top 10 firm experience
- Professional qualification, CA/ACA/ACCA or similar
- Strong preference for UK or EU passport holders to meet start date of November 2020
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)
Apply for Audit Senior - Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly