Manager Transaction Services Paris (France)
Manager Transaction Services Paris
Big 4 - Paris (France)
Are you interested in working for one of the largest providers of professional services in the areas of accountancy, tax advisory, consultancy and financial advisory in France and in the world? With over 9.000 employees in France and over 200.000 worldwide, this company will give you the right environment to develop your career. Their Transaction Services Department has become almost twice as big in the last three years, and they are still growing. They are well known for their career path-development possibilities and good training.
Paris, a legendary city, has inspired artists, photographers and musicians throughout the ages.
With their history and impressive architecture, Paris’s monuments undoubtedly contribute to the charm of the French capital. The Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Sacré Cœur Basilica and the Arc de Triomphe are the four best-known monuments.
As for museums, Paris has 206 of them.
In addition to its celebrated historic appeal, the City of Light is also a vibrant 21st-century capital, with its world-famous exhibitions, modern gastronomy and busy stores and terraces.
On the Financial front, Paris is emerging as the favourite financial trading hub for continental Europe, as some of the world's biggest banks and asset managers prepare for life after Brexit by transfering their EU operations away from London to Paris.
As a Manager you are working on:
- Financial Due Diligence
- Diagnosis of the target
- Optimization of the divestiture process
- Assistance in the context of data room
- Definitions contracts and price adjustment mechanisms
- Modeling the accounting effects of the transaction for the purchaser
- Assistance in the context of takeover bids
- Managing a team of junior and senior consultants
- At least 5 Years’ experience in Transaction Services (Financial Due Diligence)
- Previous experience as a Manager
- Master’s Degree in Finance
- Knowledge of Financial Report Writing
- Strong analytical skills
- Team work
- Fluency in English
- Good level of French (C1)
Apply for Manager Transaction Services Paris (France)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly