Group Project Accountant - Process & Controls
6 days left
- 0-25% Travel
Your new company
Leading international manufacturing business are, due to continued business growth looking to recruit a a Group Project Accountant - Process & Controls, to be based at their offices in Colchester, with home office and some travel to Europe and UK sites (when able)
Your new role
Reporting into the Group Projects Finance Director the Group Projects Accountant will be responsible for developing, supervising and monitoring the Group's activities in terms of compliance with the Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR). The successful candidate will have experience of GDPR compliance in a large organisation. The Group Projects Accountant will also have involvement in other legislative and change projects such as Brexit, regulatory change, process and controls and reporting and process improvement.
This is a varied role in a fast growing and change business environment, the business is growing organically and by acquisition so the ability to perform and excel in this environment is essential.
What you'll need to succeed
Qualifications and skills:
- A degree in a related subject, preferably legal
- Extensive knowledge in the field of personal data protection
- Experience in conducting trainings;
- Very good English language skills, both written and spoken, essential. German, Spanish or Polish beneficial Experience of working cross culturally
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity
- Confident and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactivity and creativity in solving problems;
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage routine and adhoc deadlines
What you'll get in return
The Group Project Accountant will be offered a competitive salary plus benefits. They will have the opportunity to work in a broad role, meet new challenges and develop their skills, experience and have the opportunity for career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Group Project Accountant - Process & Controls
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Compliance Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Colchester
- Other Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Colchester
- Internal Controls Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Colchester
- Change Management Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Colchester
- Regulation Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Colchester