2 days left
- Full Time
Please see below for a new HRA Accountant position that we are recruiting for.
Your new company
You will be working near Colindale tube station; however, the successful candidate is eligible for remote working for the first few months.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for the monthly forecasting and preparation of monitoring report for both capital and revenue in relation to the Housing Revenue Account (HRA)
- You will be liaising with relevant people to ensure forecasts are accurately recorded on the system, tracked and reconciled monthly.
- You will be communicating key financial information and assisting in the year end process.
What you'll need to succeed
- CCAB Part qualified (ideally a finalist)
- Minimum of 3 years Local Authority experience / Qualified by at least 5 years' experience in Local Authority middle management.
- You will have experience of explaining financial information to non-financial staff.
- You will have experience of analysing and explaining variance from budget/forecasts.
- You will have experience of Housing Revenue Accounting.
- You will have experience of preparing forecasts
- You will have experience of complex and difficult financial reconciliations. Understanding of the accounting techniques necessary to resolve such reconciliations.
- You will have experience of creating spreadsheets in Excel
What you'll get in return
We believe in giving you the opportunity to get more from your job, by helping you grow and progress. In joining our exciting and vibrant team, you will have the opportunity to work for a worthwhile cause to make a difference in the local and wider community. You will receive a generous salary of £33,000 to £36,000
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HRA Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly