Service Charge Manager
Service charge manager required for a Housing Association
Your new company
Working for a housing association in Buckinghamshire as part of a large finance function
Your new role
You will be working as an Interim service charge manager.
- Proven Service Charge management in another similar business
- Advanced excel skills are a pre requisite
- Able to effectively engage and constructively challenge stakeholders
- Good networking abilities
- Thorough understanding of Service Charges, incl legislation and its' impact
- Experience (or aptitude) in leading a small team
What you'll need to succeed
Experience in a service charge role
What you'll get in return
A competitive daily rate and the opportunity to be considered for the permanent post
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Service Charge Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly