Senior Internal Auditor
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been asked by an Leading Multinational Business to assist them on their search for a Senior Internal Auditor.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for those seeking to work for an International global powerhouse. This role will be key part in an expanding global Internal Audit team and you will partner up with the Director of Internal Audit to add value to the greater business. There is also clear career progression to Manager.
Approximately 30 - 40% (max) travel required; international travel when required and safe to do so.
What you need to be:
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Demonstrates initiative, passion, and decisiveness, consistently producing high quality results
- Excellent communication skills, including impactful and insightful report writing
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Awareness of internal and external best practice
- Ability to plan and organize with high attention to detail
- Professionalism, empathy, influencing, and interpersonal skills, combined with clear written / verbal communications
- Ability to lead and inspire a team to deliver a world class audit service
Experience and qualifications
- 6+ Years audit experience
- A demonstrable track record of success in internal audit
- Experience across a broad range of audit areas including operational, financial, IT and project assurance
- Accounting or audit qualification CPA, CIA, CISA, and CFE.
- Strong academic background
- External and/or internal audit is highly desirable
- Experience managing /building team from scratch is desirable
Apply for Senior Internal Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly