Transfer Pricing Senior Associate-- Mandarin speaking
My Client is one of the top-notch advisory firm in the world. Currently they are looking for experienced transfer pricing senior associate to join their diversity team. Following is the description and requirement.
This job is aiming to helping clients develop compliant, offering tax structures so that clients can achieve their business targets. This job will focus on the transfer pricing documentation planning, advance pricing agreements and dispute resolutions.
- Conducting functional analysis interviews and industry research
- Conducting benchmarking studies and preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- Assistance on reviewing and recommending planning opportunities for clients
- Review of inter-company agreements or relevant internal documents of clients for compliance and risk mitigation purposes
- Assistance on transfer pricing audits and support on Advance Pricing Arrangements (APA) and Mutual Agreement Procedures (APA).
- Work on cross border transfer pricing projects with other TP teams.
- Degree in any relevant degree in Accounting, Tax, Business, Economics or Law
- Strong communication, leadership and team-working skills.
- Strong analytical skill
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (read/speak/write) skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Apply for Transfer Pricing Senior Associate-- Mandarin speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly