Audit Manager (Top 10 firm)
Audit Manager job with top 10 firm in Cambridge.
Hays are working with a Top 10 firm in Cambridge to assist them in the appointment of an Audit Manager.
The work of their Audit teams is essential, not just to the firm, but to the whole economy. Working within a number of sectors, they verify the accuracy of our clients' financial statements for stakeholders, including shareholders, governments, tax authorities, banks and customers, ensuring the stability and authenticity of the financial market. That's why they are so committed to helping their clients, and their people to succeed. As part of their Audit team, you will receive the support you need to reach your full potential.
As Audit Manager, you will be responsible for dealing with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. You will also provide assistance to Partners in both client work and in the management of the group and, on occasions, the wider firm. You will also;
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients' businesses.
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients and inform the Partner as appropriate.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, participates in office marketing events, keeps abreast of the wide range of service the firm offers.
- Recruit, retain, develop and motivate our employees, which includes participating in graduate recruitment, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines and ensuring appropriate objectives and development plans are in place for counselees.
- Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
Our client firmly believes that when you feel valued and rewarded, your potential is unlimited. Therefore, they offer highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that their pay always positively reflects performance.
They also offer a flexible benefits package to suit you including.
- 28 days' holiday;
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- life assurance cover and income protection insurance.
- Option to buy up to ten days' extra holiday;
- Option to add private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance.
Please contact Cara Whyte for a confidential discussion about your career or apply on line
Apply for Audit Manager (Top 10 firm)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly