Audit Senior, Dublin
Are you a qualified Auditor with Financial Services industry exposure?
Looking for a new career challenge?
If so, this could be a perfect opportunity for you!
I am working in partnership with one of the leading accountancy practices in Ireland. They are seeking an Audit Senior to join their successful Financial Services practice in Dublin. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain excellent client exposure, award winning training and investment in your career development.
As Audit Senior, you will:
- Be the main liaison with clients, gain excellent knowledge of client’s operations and a good understanding of relevant internal/external market factors to ensure the effective and timely delivery of engagements
- Plan, coordinate, direct and control engagements and budgets to ensure effective resource utilisation, excellent service delivery and maximum efficiency
- Direct, coach and mentor peers and junior team members to assist them in the effective delivery of engagement services to the required high standard
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, business departments and internal teams
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, CA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years’ Audit experience gained in a large accountancy firm
- Experience with financial services clients (insurance, banking, asset management)
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits.
Interested? If so, please apply here or get in touch with Claire Mason for further details.
Apply for Audit Senior, Dublin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly