Treasury Risk Consultant (SME)
The Audit Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC)* has been mandated by our client, a major global financier, to assist in their search for a Treasury and Risk Specialist for an initial 6 month contract.
This position sits outside IR35 and offers a salary range between £800 -£1200/day depending on experience.
Reporting into the Regional Director for Enterprise Risk Solutions, you will be responsible for dealing with customers (i.e. Treasury departments in the UK Banking Market) from a risk management perspective to better understand their software needs. Typically, you will be dealing with front end customers, developers and implementation teams of specific businesses.
The role looks at various aspects of Treasury and sits between external clients and internal analytics teams. Your primary role is to where the clients have as an issue in relation to treasury capital risk and translate that into how the problem can be resolved, by providing risk based solutions*
*Treasury risk, in particular Liquidity and IRR (including Funds Transfer Pricing, capital risk, market risk etc)
Significant experience (8 years+) in the following areas:
- Understanding of / exposure to software use and implementation - exposure to Risk Software such as QRM, Oracle and Sungard would be beneficial
- Asset Liability Management (ALM)
- In depth Treasury Risk Management experience in the UK banking market (Specifically in IRRBB, Funds Transfer Pricing, Liquidity Risk, Market Risk and Capital-to-Risk weighted assets)
- Exposure to Interest Rate models (e.g. Modelling in QRM for identification and quantification of interest rate risk)
- Delivery focussed
- Ability to interpret complex risk data for Senior members of the business (including the board)
Note: Unfortunately, our client does not offer sponsorship.
*The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Risk!
Apply for Treasury Risk Consultant (SME)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly