FULL-TIME POSITION WITH GREAT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS, PAID TIME-OFF, AND MORE!
Perform the internal audit functions of the college! Work is distinguished by the ability to implement and maintain a governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) program at the college.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Masters degree in accounting, finance or business administration with an emphasis in accounting/finance with 3 – 5 years of auditing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Considerable knowledge of internal controls, risk assessment and audit procedures.
- Considerable skill in utilizing automated accounting systems and processing procedures.
- Considerable skill in problem resolution.
- Considerable skill in developing and maintaining positive and professional relationships with internal and external customers.
- Considerable skill in verbal and written communications
- Considerable skill in operating a personal computer, applicable software and peripheral equipment as well as learning and adapting to new and updated programs and technology.
Salary dependent upon qualifications of position and experience, minimum begins at $66,075/annually
Apply now directly to our career site by clicking 'Apply'.
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Public Sector $80,000 - $89,999 jobs in North America
- Internal Auditor Public Sector $80,000 - $89,999 jobs in North America
- Internal Controls Public Sector $80,000 - $89,999 jobs in North America
- Corporate Governance & GRC Public Sector $80,000 - $89,999 jobs in North America