Compliance Monitoring & Reporting Associate
An Investment Bank is looking for a Compliance Monitoring & Reporting Associate to join their team. The successful individual must be comfortable working in a fast-moving environment covering a range of different duties.
- Carry out Market Abuse Monitoring utilising BTCA & Transwatch systems.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records and data in conjunction with regulatory reporting
- Update relevant policies & procedures in relation to Market Abuse.
- Perform manual derivatives monitoring.
- Implement changes to the monitoring process, enhancing the current process.
- Carry out EMIR calculations.
- Collate & distribute relevant MI on a month basis.
- Ad hoc projects, as and when required.
- At least 3 years Compliance experience within a similar Monitoring & Reporting role working for a similar financial services firm.
- Experience of Bloomberg BTCA and/or Transwatch is essential.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to assess & investigate is key.
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for Compliance Monitoring & Reporting Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly