Compliance Officer – IFA Experience Required
We are exclusively recruiting for a wealth management firm based in Edinburgh who are looking for a Compliance Officer to join their growing business in a generalist compliance role. Previous experience working within a similar IFA business is a must.
- Manage the day to day running of the Compliance framework
- Ensure the company adheres to internal policies and procedures and revise/develop where necessary
- Manage the company’s Treating Customers Fairly and Conduct Risk strategy
- Undertake Complaint investigations in accordance with DISP
- Manage the AML procedures
- Provide regulatory guidance to the business
- Provide day to day advice to advisory areas of the business on regulatory/KYC and AML matters
- Manage the training and competency framework
- Minimum 2 years Compliance experience within a similar IFA or Wealth Management environment
- Professionally qualified or studying towards
- Good knowledge of FCA Handbook, particularly COBS, DISP, SYSC
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbally.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for Compliance Officer – IFA Experience Required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly